Manage Saved Passwords
Chrome Saves passwords When you allow saving. Pop-Up window will appear when you want to save the password. All the password will save in chrome with secure. Access anytime any website without entering the password again.
How to manage the saved passwords
Delete Saved Password
- First, go to Settings by clicking the dot lines icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Click the Show Advanced Settings link at the bottom of the page
- Go to the Section Passwords and forms.
- Click the Manage Passwords option (Here we can manage our passwords)
- Select the which one account to delete and click and remove the password of your choice.
Go to settings and On the manage passwords button
If you don’t want to save automatic passwords Off the button.
In this way manage your passwords for saving and delete.