Read Them | The Message Was Deleted
How to read deleted WhatsApp messages from android device? For this question, I have the answer for you to explain in detail. Most of the fellows send the fake text message and delete after sometime when the sender has seen that.
I will teach you how to read them after they deleted the WhatsApp message.
Below is the Tricks
1. Download the “Notisave” application from Google Play Store. Below is the direct link for notisave application click download and install.
2. Open the Application now and allow access to read the notifications on the mobile phone.
3. Turn On the notification button to save received notification messages.
4. Then Go to the Notification Access home and turn on the notisave button. Click OK Button in the popup window.
5. Now go back to your application. All settings are ready to read and save the incoming messages.
If anyone of your friends deleted message can be view with the help of notisave application. Here the application will save all the information of incoming notification of WhatsApp application.
About the NOTiSAVE
Protect application with the lock have privacy options.
The Notisave Application saves notification messages shown on note-bar and keeps your note-bar clean.
Here Another Advantage: View all the application messages at once. Search for notifications from all apps at once.
Read Privately with safe without any disturbance.
I hope this will help you to recover deleted messages from WhatsApp. The App notification of only from when it was installed. It doesn’t recover older deleted messages.
From Now Don’t send any fake WhatsApp messages from the mobile phone. It is illegal to send fraud messages to someone so try to avoid these techniques people are so smart.
Share with your friends.