How to Combine Facebook Profile Picture and Cover Photo
Combine Facebook Profile Picture and Cover Photo
Hello, Dudes, Today I am going to show you How can you COMBINE FACEBOOK COVER PHOTO WITH YOUR PROFILE PICTURE with few clicks of your computer and with the help of lovely software.
You have tried many things to do a custom cover photo. Read The Post How to Create Custom Timeline with beautiful design.
Try this method to create the best cover photo ever you make.
It is very easy to combine these photos, you don’t need any Editing Skills. You just need a software that automatically creates photos styles to set the timeline of your Facebook profile.
This is an Online Tool you don’t need to download it but you can set it online, and create a beautiful timeline photos for facebook page or for facebook profile.
Steps: Combining Facebook Profile Picture and Cover Photo
Follow Below steps for “How to combine facebook profile picture and cover photo”
- First, go to TRICKED OUT TIMELINE website from your computer.
- Now Select an Option that Merge Profile & Cover Photo.
3. You will see and option to upload an image in a pop-up window. Then Simply Browse an image of your choice and click upload.
You can use current facebook cover photo also just select right side option for doing this.
4. Upload An Image and crop it as per your required selected area then click the DONE Button.
5. The cover photo and profile photo cropped automatically by their tool. Now you can download these both pictures and set it as the profile picture and cover photo.
This is so awesome tool, and it works well.
Other Awesome Tools
Try their other tools which including, Missing Jigsaw, Tear off the Bottom Edge, and Profile Picture Zoom.
This will create your profile more attractive than others. Your friends will love it. Try more options in this software to get customized your photos in a better way. I hope this will entertained and gained knowledge for you. 🙂