How to Access Facebook Full Site From Android and iPhone
Facebook Full Site: Most of the members are looking to use facebook full site on Android. They Miss some of the features on AMP Site of Facebook. The Site forcibly Redirects site from Desktop to Mobile Preview.
Learn How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Many Times Facebook mobile users are looking for a full experience for the Desktop site that with full width accessing the website through an Android Mobile Device. Unfortunately, Facebook seems too difficult to access it don’t worry there are some simple tricks and methods to access Facebook full site on Android.
Learn How to Combine Facebook Profile Picture and Cover Photo
Below I will teach you the Three ways How to Access Facebook full site within Minutes.
1.Changing Browser Settings
If you are using any browser. The Browser has some inbuilt settings under the settings menu. You can change facebook full site from there. Select the Desktop Version Option for Enabling or Disabling the Mobile Site or Desktop Site.
Chrome Browser Settings for Facebook Full Site
1. First Open Your Chrome Browser then access it from your smartphone’s Web Home Screen.
2. Click the Three Dots on the Top Right Corner of Chrome Web Browser. This will open settings tab just tap on it. This will open Automatically.
3. Then Search or Come Below for REQUEST DESKTOP SITE from the options and Select It.
4. Now Click on that Box and Select It.
5. The Browser Now Able to show the Desktop site of Facebook on the Mobile Android Device.
This setting is for Chrome Browser. This will be different options for different browsers. Depending on the browser requirements set your self as a comfortable setting. Below I have explained about Safari Browser Settings.
Safari Browser Settings for Facebook Full Site View.
1. Open Safari Browser On the Smart Mobile Phone.
2. Tap On the Options Icon From the Bottom of the Browser.
3. From the Settings Drag it to the Right Corner of Settings Then Tap on the “Request Desktop Site”
Now you able to use Desktop mode Facebook with the full version and Full Features.
2. With Using Site URL
This is so simple method to use desktop view of Facebook mobile on your android phone. We provide you facebooks official URL This is not a third party or any other harmful URL. So Safely Use this on Your Mobile Search Box of your Browser. Learn How To View Private Facebook Profiles.
1. Your First step is to Just Open your Browser and Enter the URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php (Don’t Forget to add ‘WWW‘ in front of Facebook Official URL.
2. When you open first time on the browser without logging in then the site open as a mobile website. When You logged in into the facebook account then you will see full version of Facebook. Now Enjoy the Desktop Version with full features of Facebook in Android or Apple Mobile or any Smart Phone Mobiles.
3. This is the Simple Method to access the facebook full version of the site so Bookmark the URL On your Browser. Then you will get access with only one click.
4. Chances are huge to forget to Including ‘WWW‘ at the Beginning of Url and home.php at the ending of URL. So, Save It for future Usage.
3. One More Simple Facebook URL
The Third Method is a great and Working Better with any mobile version browsers also. You can directly switch facebook mobile version to facebook full site version. This method works better because the Facebook site has given this setting in their own site itself for the desktop version.
How to Enable This Option?
1. Initially, Open Your Mobile Web Browser. Whatever It is Chrome or Safari or UC Browser.
2. Then Open the following URL http://m.facebook.com (If login No Problem)
3. Now Click on the Menu from the top right corner of the browser. Then,
4. Go to the End of the Menu Page. You will See an Option of Desktop Site, Just Click on that Link and Open it.
5. You are Done. Now the Desktop Version of Official Site of the Facebook site will open then Enjoy the lot more Benefits of Facebook Full Version on Mobile.
Some of the Main Points
We are Mentioned Advantages and Disadvantages and Some of the Important main points of using facebook full site with the Desktop site and Facebook mobile site, Read Below.
1. Desktop Version of the site will load slowly as compared to the mobile site.
2. Most of the people are not using the high-speed internet connection on their mobiles so, literally they won’t able to operate Facebook mobile desktop version correctly.
3. Most of the features not available on the Mobile version of Facebook so, we need to switch to the desktop version and get benefits of all services of Facebook.
Hope one of the methods would work for you. If you’re facing any inconvenience or having any doubt or query then feel free to leave a comment below in the comment section. We will reply your question with the appropriate answer.